Live 1974 Tracks on the Web

Yuri Elik uriah at HERMITAGE.RU
Sun Sep 22 11:21:39 EDT 1996

Hawkwind wrote:

> I am also updating the news page on the site within the next day with a
> request for feedback as to whether or not fans would like to see the UA
> remasterd series released on vinyl.

Well, I'd definitely would prefer them on vinyl. On the other hand, I
already have all of them on vinyl. But maybe if I'd see ISoS with an
old-fashioned foldout sleeve and Hawkwind log (it seems there's no other
possibility to get it anyway), not to mention bonus tracks... I think
it's possible to fit them on record, or I am wrong?

Yuri