HW: Few things

Stephen Lindsey stephen at SPATIAL.UNISYS.COM
Wed Sep 25 10:16:28 EDT 1996

Jeremy Dacombe writes:

>   Kerb Crawler:
>      Has anybody checked out if the 2 versions are different?
>      Musically I mean, not just the label.

Then Jill says:

will be doing this whenever I can get hold of the other version -
hopefully soon.    The *correct* answer to the label question is that
there are two purple labels (one with Gilmour's name and one without)
and a silver lable (without Gilmour's name) - tho' I admit I've never
seen the silver one.   I suspect the last is just a later issue since
silver Charisma labels post-date the purple ones.

OK, I've got the Silver one, doesn't say Gilmour (or Brock)
just says 'Produced by Hawkwind'

So someone send me the other two and I'll compare ;-)

Steve L.