Datura a mushroom? NOT!

Jerry Guizar jguizar at EPIX.NET
Sat Sep 28 21:41:05 EDT 1996

In <HIvYtLA8s+SyEwBA at comics.demon.co.uk>, on 09/27/96 at 03:57 PM,
   Jon Browne <jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK> said:

>In message <324BB709.324B at eunet.no>, Christian Mumford
><mumford at EUNET.NO> writes
>> psilocybin as
>>the shroom of choice rather than amanita.
>>
>>Christian
>DAMN right! I've always thought that fly aggies were overrated and
>liberty caps don't seem to top out till you get to about 1,500+ and
>*still* no nausea. Nope, they're the ones alright.

   I thought you were going to say 15,000+ feet (I really need to get some
sleep). It's pretty neat flying while you're flying, especially when going
from the East Coast to Hawaii. I don't know why it seems to have more of
an affect when at the higher altitudes (my brother tried explaining
something about it to me the last time I went flying with him, but I seem
to have contracted some kind of long-term memory lapse - due to an altered
state at the time).

>Or so I hear :)

   Ummm, I meant that's what I heard too ;{}

Jerry

jguizar at epix.net