HW: MysteryMan

Philosophical Phil EPA3WANEP at NTU.AC.UK
Mon Sep 30 12:12:36 EDT 1996

I can't help you with the "If it's not Lemmy, who is it?" query but your
suggestion that it was someone from the Pink Fairies reminded me that I saw a
review of their new album, Pleasure Island, in The Sunday Times newspaper.
Even more amazing was the fact that they said it was good!  The line up is now
Twink (probably their most infamoous drummer), Larry on guitar and others.
Let's face it, you couldn't really call it the Fairies without Larry.
Phil
DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT MAN - JUST DO IT!
DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!