tBS: Auburn gig

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Wed Apr 2 15:19:06 EST 1997

> From:          Torgo <torgo at NORWICH.NET>

> Greetings:
>
> Anyone else on the list going to Saturday's Surgeons gig in Auburn NY? I
> plan on being there unless the world comes to a screeching halt that
> afternoon.
>
> Dunno how I can describe myself, but if anyone wants to just shout my name
> over and over I'm sure I'll spot you. I'll probably be wearing my fave old
> RUSH jersey if that helps. Maybe we need an international BOC-L hi-sign or
> something? :^D
>
> Looking forward to the show!!!
>
> Be Seeing You.

Torgo,
Is the Auburn gig for sure?  I haven't seen one word in print around
here acknowledging the show.  And just today did any word of the
Sunday gig appear--a tiny ad for Styleens, which is usually pretty
good about such stuff.  The PR boys definitely blew it on the 2
upstate gigs...
theo