HW: ISOS with Hawkwind Log for trade or sale

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Wed Apr 2 16:38:44 EST 1997

I just got back from a trip to Phoenix, where I managed to get the
time to scour the used record and CD stores.  I picked up Brock's
"Strange Trips & Pipe Dreams" CD, and the Hawkwind, Friends &
Relations "The Rarities" CD from Anagram.

I also found a couple of copies of In Search of Space on vinyl, both
of which have the Hawkwind Log included.  I want to trade (or sell)
one of them, so let me know if anyone is interested.

Frank

Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com | phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240

It's not that simple, no matter how you wish it so.  You made public
statements from a position of false authority; now you're having them
shoved down your throat.  Welcome to netnews.      -- Thomas Maddox