HW: Love in Space clip

Star Rats Star_Rats at HAWKWIND.COM
Fri Apr 4 16:25:10 EST 1997

>    Fair enough--perhaps a variety of formats?  My understanding is that
>the Real Audio stuff provides fair sound quality at low file sizes.
>Perhaps simply a higher quality .au file or something that was compressed
>and could be downloaded for decompression and play on client machines?

There is now a .wav file up there which is around 1.2MB and is better,
although still mono. I looked into the RealAudio server provided by our
ISP, but there's a cost for setting it up and a charge per MB. At one time
you could download the RA encoder and simple convert files without needing
an RA server, but I think they cottoned on to that pretty quickly and I
don't think you can get it now.

Star Rats