HW: Sonic Attack Cloth Bag

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Apr 10 12:26:52 EDT 1997

In message <9704101644.aa16579 at uk.ac.ed.tattoo>, J Strobridge
<eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK> writes
>Ninety quid - after I'd wrung my hands, looked desperate and as
>helplessly female as I could manage under the circumstances, all the
>while trying to hide my DESIRE.   They'd wanted 100+ which was the going
>market price at the time but I got the impression they'd had it on their
>hands for quite a while and were quite pleased to get rid of it.  So
>everyone was satisfied in the end!
>
>jill

Crumbs! I kind of got the impression from the story that you got it for
a song (as opposed to a spoken word piece over an instrumental!)
Guide Price still is 100+ though, isn't it? I wonder how many change
hands these days, to establish a price. I've never even seen one.
As much as I want one of *everything*, I think I'd balk at that. (I can
say that now, but if I saw one.....!)
Just out of interest, who out there would pay 100UKP for this rarest of
all HW singles, given a once-only opportunity?
--
Jon Browne