HW: Levitation cover

BRIAN HALLIGAN halligbt at BIGVAX.ALFRED.EDU
Sat Apr 12 12:53:19 EDT 1997

Bryan says...

> Brian,
>
>As far as i can recall "Amorphis" is a death metal band real grind-core
>like, much like Goreguts and Asphyxia, but somewhat like the vocal style of
>Cannibal Corpse.
>
>(this really isn't a joke.)

Wow.  I can't even imagine this!  I guess there would be no spacy sounds, a
reworked guitar solo (not as ambient), and who knows what they'll do with
"It's called Leviatation Levitation Levitation!!!"  Then again, maybe they'll
decide not to change it at all...  weird.

Thanks for the info, Bryan.
Brian