OFF: King Crimson's Epitaph

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Thu Apr 17 20:03:42 EDT 1997

rj sez--

> > > Yikes!  That sounds like it could be awfully repetitive, four discs of
> live
> > > material from a band that only produced one album.
> >
> > Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing a track list for this thing. They did play
> > improvs and weird things like Gustav Holst's Mars, so hopefully it's
> > not four live versions of In the Court of the Crimson King. :-)
> >

> i dont recall it, but someone did post the tracklist here a while ago.
> what i do recall, is that they were close enuff to identical that i
> wondered why
> anyone would shell out that kind of $$ for it.

Ahem . . . and how many Hawkwind compilations have you bought? :-) When
it comes to my kollekting, Krimson/Fripp comes first, Zappa second,
Hawkwind third. :-)

Guido

obCDplayer--Have I Offended Someone? by Frank Zappa

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse