Cult Classic

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Fri Apr 18 07:55:07 EDT 1997

> From:          Teri Cruzan <BrizoCult at AOL.COM>
>
> I personally don't own "Cult Classics", have'nt gotten around to getting it,
> though as a medium to hard core BOC fan...I will eventually get it. First
> however, I am still missing other things on CD, like RBN and Spectres, ...and
> while they depart from signature BOC stuff, I dig most tracks off both
> albums. And I really like many of them...sorry bad with song titles, without
> th CD here to help me out.
>
> So whats the consensus here? When you tell me there are'nt too many fans of
> Cult Classics, I can only imagine what you mean.
>
> BTW I am more hungry more unreleased older material and new material. Aren't
> we all?
>
> Teri

Personally, I like a lot of the stuff on CC.  IT's worth getting just
for Buck's Boogie alone.  A definitive version for sure.  It's also
worthwhile for showing how some of the songs have evolved as live
peices, e.g. different endings, etc.  The worst thing about CC is
that Al and Joe aren't on it!  And, it's a bit heretical to have a
studio version of Cites on Flame without Al.  And since Al wrote many
of the songs, the record has a bit of a taint on it...
theo