BOC: Is it me (or did I watch too much TV)?

Fri Apr 18 08:39:52 EDT 1997

>Where's my Cagey Cretins?!?!?!?!?!? <g>

Actually..... thinking about it, I'd have to say I'd even prefer Cretins over
TMP.  Of all the songs they might have chosen to represent CE....

Well, Cagey Cretins wasn't on WOTT...
The Marshall Plan, of course, was chosen to represent CE on WOTT because
it was released as a single.  That was the logic anyway, flawed as it
may be.  Cultosaurus Erectus screams of some great tunes (Black Blade,
Monsters, Divine Wind) - frankly, I'm not sure why TMP was ever made into
a single, although I suppose it's more pop-oriented direction was
presumed to be more palpable to the masses -- then again, what can you
expect from a record company that didn't recognize Imaginos as the
great album that it is?  They literally did not know what to do with it!

John