Cult Classics/CE/ Guitar World Mag./Remastering

BREVARD Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Apr 21 09:46:58 EDT 1997

And Now the News:

The Summerdaze Tour is mentioned on the front of Guitar World Mag.  Its
a one page Article all the way at the end of the issue, with qoutes from
most of the participants.  Buck speaks for BOC.  Intrestingly enough
Buck feels he is a better player today than he was 15 years ago.  Also
says the band sounds great right now.  Maybe Eric's back on track.

Cult Classics - Personally I don't own this one.  I collect but with
reason.  The only comp I own is WoTT.  Sure its not perfect but it beats
the pants off all the other comps.  Definitely would not get Champions
Of Rock.  Shameful that they try to cash in on the original lineup with
a record that dosen't even feature the two Bouchards.  Thats a blatant
rip-off.

CE - This one is full of good crunchy songs.  Personally I think Unkown
Tongue is the best song on the album.  But thats me.

Remastering - Bolle may know something there.  I would not put it past
Sony to re-master at least the first three.  It would make money.  How
many of us would not rush right out to get remastered versions of BOC,
T&M and ST?  I just hope they throw Feet/Knees in to the mix while they
are at it.

L8er

lil' ab

"Some people fly...and some of us worry.  I'd risk it all to have wings.
 I know if I try I'll get where I'm going, keeping my eyes on the sky."

obcd: Queensryche, Hear In the Now Frontier (Damn this is an awesome
disc)