What would Eric Do?

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Apr 22 17:26:35 EDT 1997

>        Didn't hear this before I went on holiday, and I can't help but
>wonder, what would Eric _do_ if he left?

That sounds like a good idea for a poll/suggestion list...

Possibilities:

DJ'ing has already been mentioned....

He could always try to work for AOL...

Las Vegas circuit?

Night Manager, the Museum of Cult?

PA system guy for the Brain Surgeons?

He could try to become a spokesperson for UltraZone (lasertaglike arenas)...

He could live as a God in Japan..... (according to A. Levy)

He could start a real cult....

He could sell mail-order "stun" guitars....

=====

BTW, what did he do during the brief time the band was broken up before
returning to Greece?

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |
Barony of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard     |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random