Off: Has this ever happend to You?

Bryan Young blyoung at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 22 22:44:26 EDT 1997

>Has this ever happened to you?  According to a post at the Mindcage
>Website some poor guy buys a copy of Images and Words by Dream Theater.
>Opens it up and the cd is painted for DT but when he puts it in the
>player its actually Pearl Jam.  Poor guy.  Any similar horror stories
>out there?

I once bought a PolyGram CD Salisbury by Uriah Heep, and when
I opened it up the disk had the title "Dirty Dancing Soundtrack"
printed on it.  I never played it to see if the content was Heep or
not, I just got a refund.

Ended up there was nothing else in the store that I wanted,
and they would only exchange (no cash refund), so I took
an Ozzy Osbourne CD.

              Bryan Young
           blyoung at hotmail.com
 My Hawkwind website, recently updated!