BOC: Albert on Workshop and Marshall Plan

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Thu Apr 24 00:37:36 EDT 1997

Albert Bouchard on Marshall Plan, from e-mail to me:

"Yes Allen wrote most of the lyrics. I was the riffmeister. Eric did part of
the melody and his rap. Don Kirschner did his own material. Don did the
middle break. Joe wrote some of the chords."

On Workshop of the Telescopes:

"I don't remember who exactly did what but I know it started out as my song.
Pearlman wrote all the words amd the main lick was something I wrote."

It's not much, but there's some insight on the writing of those songs.
 Anybody surprised that WotT was originally an Albert tune? :-)

By the way, I kind of like Marshall Plan...just don't take it too seriously,
and it's kind of fun...

SET