Off New Fish, Same sme

Dane Carlson dcarlson at ONECOLOR.COM
Fri Apr 25 12:34:06 EDT 1997

>ObCD:  Spiral Realms - Trip to G9
>Is this worth tracking down?

As a Simon House fan, sure, it's great. Not much different here though, just nice swirly, enjoyable space. In fact I just noticed I was listening to Crystal Jungles of Eos and not Trip to G9, So there ya go. Both discs are so short, they fit well as a piece. maybe to new EBS release will lump it all into one package.

>3-CD set _Space Box - 1970 & Beyond: Space, Krautrock, &
>Acid Trips_ (phew!) that came out last year.  Have you heard
this?

Yes, I got it. Dics 3 is definetly out there, a soundtrack to an acid trip if there ever was one. Also of worth on that box is the band F/i, need to find something by them.

> NP: _Aurum Nostrum_ - Sinkadus

Bastard. mine is collecting dust in Ranjit's warehouse (I usually buy direct from him, but he's been so busy...), I had visions of actually hearing it before Progfest (big whup), now I just don't know if I will get it in time.

Dane

ObCD:  Faith & Disease - Live