ADMIN: An amusing/interesting note and my reply

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Aug 5 12:34:24 EDT 1997

In article <33E73A8C.D7420DD7 at iinet.net.au>, William Duffy
<xl5 at IINET.NET.AU> writes
>Obviously this person hasn't bothered to properly investigate Hawkwind.

And neither do they want to.     Fine.    Bye!

>Although I am primarily a HW fan, I can see no hassles in receiving news
>on BOC, etc.. It usually only takes a moment to discover if you want to
>read each e-mail (unless you receive 100's each day).
>
>I can see nothing wrong in people talking about their other interests.

The fact that I can talk with people who are similarly-minded without
having to *only* talk about the one issue, makes BOC-L the great list it
is. Which is why these folk didn't stick around. They weren't similarly-
minded. This is the only thing on the 'net that I check every day.
Virtually the only thing on the 'net I contribute to, and my posts here
are the closest thing to an auto-biography *i'm* likely to write!

Ben, you run an excellant list and it's an enclave of sanity I sure
appreciate.......but then I'm here for the Hawkwind, so I would say
that!

--
Jon B