Bombers at twelve o'clock high?/Oslo Panthhas??

Thu Aug 14 09:27:23 EDT 1997

> From:          Christian <cannibal at CUTEY.COM>
>
> theo writes:
>
> >Say, given your past history, I was wondering if you've been
> >implicated in any of the terrorist activity regarding the olympics?
> >And why are they against hosting the olympics anyway?  Most countries
> >will fellate the olympics folks to get the olympics, and you guys are
> >screaming to take them away?
> >theo
>
> I write:
>
> Now now, a drunken brawl, sonic assaults and some dead cockroaches doth not
> a guilty concience make, nor doth ith maketh me a brutal therrorith...
>
> I have no idea what you are talking about. I stopped reading the papers

Somebody bombed the Olympic stadium, aparently making it unusable.
And this was supposedly done by people who don't want the olympics to
come to Sweden, as it would scare off the people who choose sites for
the games...

> when I retreated away from The Real World into The Really Real World.
> Olympics shmolympics. Fellatio you say? Have I missed something here?

Well, I was speaking figuratively, but ya never know...