OFF: Snow

Tue Dec 2 06:56:40 EST 1997

> From:          Steven Tice <StevenTice at AOL.COM>

> << Remember the Bizzard(s) of '93?  I was able to
>  stand on a snowbank and grab the rim of my baskeball
>  hoop in my driveway!  I'm 5' 7" tall...  Now _that's_ snow! >>
>
> Ahhh, the good old days...:-)
>
> SET

Brian and I are from the same hometown, so the bullshit, and the
snow, can get pretty deep.  That winter, they actually closed the
office and let us go home.  It took me 2-1/2 hours to drive 5 miles
to get home that day, 2 of them to go about the first mile and a
half!  Eventually, the snow in my back yard approached 6 feet in
depth...

theo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"...it's legal, but it ain't a hundred percent legal..."
v.vega