HW: 1999 Party lineup?

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Tue Dec 2 12:45:00 EST 1997

On 19 Nov 12:31, I wrote:
> My remasters tend to sit on the shelf and hardly ever get played, although
> I'm happy to own them.  I expect this album will join them.

Of course, I could be lying :-).

> Simon House's violin is clearly audible on It's So Easy and You'd Better
> Believe It, and is probably what makes these tracks stand out for me.
> I suspect he's playing keyboards on some other tracks -- it certainly
> sounds like him (e.g. on The Watcher).

Also on Seven By Seven.

I can't agree with Steve (Pond)'s gripe about the mix.  I think it's
excellent.  The guitar is clear, as is everything else.

Dave.
ObCD: HW, The 1999 Party.
--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.