OFF: ALL HEIL THE FUCKIN SWASTIKA!!!

Christian Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Wed Dec 3 14:11:42 EST 1997

People, people, just having read one of these posts replying to
my quip about Kula Shaker's logo: I was JOKING! I will make a few
things clear:

1) The Nazis STOLE the Swastika, a solar symbol. They don't OWN it.
Letting them keep it is like giving them the privilige of stealing
and keeping a copyright on a symbol which they abused to kill, rather
than using it to respect their place on this world and the people on
it.

2) Nazi imagery, re: Lemmy etc. At one Motorhead gig I was at in USA
all these skinheads obviously misunderstood and brought pamphlets with
racist propaganda. This pissed off the rest of us and I sure hope
those snots got their asses kicked the bikers present at the show
afterwards. The bikers who weren't Nazis that is :)  Lemmy's fascination
with WWII is very much similar to my own I think: what can cause the
greatest collective outburst of psychosis in history and subsequently
mass killing? Theories abound, but some mighty force it was, and
ultimately, people. The world isn't nice, people should not forget
what our power is capable of. Personally I don't have the balls to wear
swastikas, but occasionally I will will make fun of Nazis, or parody
them, sometimes I will even say base, crude things about ethnic stereotypes.
Because I think it's FUNNY. I find the stereotypes as funny as I feel as
strongly about individuals not being defined by their ethnic origins.

3) Kula Shaker: I cracked a dumb joke about a band I think sucks. Personally
I love the novel idea that they secretly worship visions of the third reich
and have bizarre blood rituals to the reading of Mein Kampf, that whatshisface
is a total psycho nutter with a hard-on for Hitler under those velvet flares.
Haha. I crack myself up sometimes :)

I'll wade thru all these posts when I have the time, and see if there's
anything else I haven't covered my ass about. I haven't even read the latest
bloody incarnation of The Truth Is Out There! And I started that one too...
abeit my original post was more about the definition of acid rock, and that
it is illegal to manufacture the sounds that make acid rock, and that the
early Pink Floyd records are illegal!!!!!!!!!! Of course people jumped on the
religious content, was amusing but used as "filler" to lead up to the whole
Acid Rock definition....!

with all good intentions,

Christian (finding myself shouting and sometimes even laughing)

PS: theo: feel free to post my little poetic outburst on apple pies! :)