BOC: Making A show

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Dec 3 19:13:26 EST 1997

>oh...well, probably what I'm gonna do too....funny, I agree with you
>about the other singing bass players though...maybe it's just the lyrics
>on that particular song...."Squeeze" never really bothered me; I can't
>remember if Phil sang any of the Yesterday and Today stuff

Ah man now I'm scratching my head thinking about this.  Really trying to
recall which album Squeeze first appeared on, something says it was
Yesterday and Today but I'm probably wrong there.  Good excuse to go
back and play albums numbers one and two to see.

>so when are you finally gonna get to one of the "local" BOC shows?
>(ok, so Bethlehem wasn't exactly local.....3 1/2 hours for me, but
>it was still a good show, and it was fun BS'ing with Woody at the
>sound desk)

For me thats a lot easier said than done.  BOC had for three straight
years played Jaxx in October.  They had some late September dates in
this area so I was sure the streak would be kept alive.  Silly me put
all my eggs in that basket.  At 39 going on 40 and usually going to
concerts solo I'm not really into the 3.5 hours drive to see a show
anymore regardless of who's playing.  In my youth no problem.  Flesh may
be willing but the mind waffles.  What I really need is a good business
reason to be in some area up north when tBS is doing a gig, so I can see
them peel the paint off the walls.  Nothing like enjoying a gig on per
diem.

L8er
lil ab