Off: Swastika Lemmy HW

Rich Lockwood rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM
Wed Dec 3 17:20:03 EST 1997

Carl E. Anderson wrote:

>      Well, there've been a few on-line interviews (and you can always Ask
> Lemmy at www.imotorhead.com), but I definitely remember a magazine article
> from a few years back (possibly in Bass Player?) where the interviewer
> talked to Lemmy in Lemmy's flat, which is adorned with his Kollection
> (including, I vaguely recall, a place setting from Hitler's tableware!).
>      Not surprisingly, the interview was somewhat taken aback by this and
> asked Lemmy about it--also not surprisingly, Lemmy was quick to make his
> views plain.

Metal CD mag - circa 1993.  No longer publishing unfortunately.
Incidentally, Lemmy allegedly once had Kirk Blows (Editor) up against a
wall (if you see what I mean) after they printed an interview with
Wurzel which was less than fully complementary about sir Ian of
Kilmister.

Yours - cos I worked in the same orifice - helpfully,

Rich.

ObAlbum: Bad News