BOCBOCBOC-Softening the Doctrines

Hoarse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 4 13:22:13 EST 1997

   Yo!  What do we have on the unpublished Pearlman blanga??  What gets
said, story and developmentwise that we haven't heard.  Can we build on
it??

Chris.
+++++++

   Sweeping into the bar with his leather coat billowing behind was
perhaps the only way he could make his entrance.  He ordered a pint and
then sat in a booth, eyes towards the door.
   The faces would come soon.
   "Hi!", the voice fitted her, sweet young lips and those eyes.  She
set the beer in front of him, throwing a barmat underneath the glass
just before it touched the wood.  Expertly.
   "Anything else I can get you?".  It said Suzy on her name-tag, but he
was trying not to look at her chest.
   "Yeah," He wasn't desperate or anything.  Honest.  "Where can I get
gas near here?"
   "Oh, that's your bike outside?"
   He smiled, his shades foreign mirrors.
   "Cool.  Oh, the gas, there's a real cheap station just over the
block."
   As he watched her hips shimmy away, her hair looked weird, writhing
like worms, she seemed ten feet tall, hunched, half fish half person.
   The faces had come.
   Outside on the turnpike, dust blew in spirals.