OFF: Truth (oh no) and Shock Rock

Christian Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Thu Dec 4 15:23:40 EST 1997

Alice is just shocking the Shock Rockers!! Just wait till he gets
accepted by the bible belter Xians and he'll pull a "No More Mr. Nice Guy"
on 'em just like Pat Boone!!

Last time I saw him was on an "infomercial".....

Christian (considering changing my name now??)

ObClassicFlick: "Roadie" with Meat Loaf, Alice Cooper & Blondie !!!!!!!
(and Blondie does a great punk version of Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire")