BOC: Media, comedia, remasteroni, and Wheel Ltd.

Fri Dec 12 08:49:17 EST 1997

>Seriously though, what is the record company daring enough to actually let _EW_
see "the cold grey light of dawn"

No word on this - the band is presumably fearful of announcing deals and
then having to backtrack.

>Who is doing the artwork and all that? where did they record it?

Don't know about artwork, and while I don't know what studio it was done
in, I've seen the photos (it may be on a lot of Buck's personal equipment).

>Who is producing?

>From what I gather, Buck has a major hand in this.  Whether Mr. Schenk is
involved in it I don't know.

As you can see, a lot of details have not yet been made available.

John