BOC: Media, comedia, remasteroni, and Wheel Ltd.

Fri Dec 12 08:05:28 EST 1997

 From:          John A Swartz <jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG>

> >Who is producing?
>
> From what I gather, Buck has a major hand in this.  Whether Mr. Schenk is
> involved in it I don't know.
>

> As you can see, a lot of details have not yet been made available.
>
> John

This is something that's always puzzled me:  Why hasn't BD done a lot
of producing for other people?  The guy's a whiz in the studio.  I
defy anyone to point to an example of a guy who can produce so many
unique sounds on record.  Seems like he could help out any heavy
band...

theo

"I told you not to be stupid..."
--Ben S.