tBS: Ithaca

Torgo torgo at NORWICH.NET
Tue Dec 16 17:54:35 EST 1997

Once upon a time, Theo said....

>Great news!  I'm going for sure.  Only thing that would screw it up
>would be a huge snowfall that day.  Let's see...Torgo will be wearing
>his <Rush> t-shirt.  I'll be the only wheezer in the place, shouldn't
>be too hard to spot...

Good call Theo, you read my mind. I will probably be wearing a RUSH -
Counterparts shirt, it's got a rabbit sitting on a turtle on it. Same thing
on the weather, if the roads are clear you can bet I will be there, but if
it's crappy forget it. Those hills around Cincinatus between Norwich and
Ithaca are pretty NAZTY!!! Besides, ever since my head-on a few years back
I know better than to tease an icy road.

Has anyone received their copy of Malpractise yet? Not hearing many people
chime in with praises for it yet, and I know I don't have mine yet.
Starting to.... panic...... now..... Help me.... Spock......  (my rotten
ass Shatner imitation there).

One last thing, I'll back up AB on the Trans-Siberia Orchestra Christmas
album. THIS is the Christmas album I'm not embarrased to listen to! If you
dig Savatage at all, it's a must, as it is basically them with a full
orchestra and some guest vocalists. A christmas concept album with some
killer sounds on it. But then again, what the fark do I know? I like RUSH. ;^)

Torgo has left the building.........
torgo at norwich.net
Palace- Galaxystation.com PORT:9998