OFF: Farewell To Rush: let's duke it out in r.m.p.!

cannibal at CUTEY.COM cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Wed Dec 17 11:52:06 EST 1997

Hey, there's a Rush fanboy lookin' for trouble in rec.music.progressive!
All the "serious proggers" have already ganged up on him! Let's jump in
and kick his whiny ass over to alt.music.rush where he belongs! Yeah!! C'mon
theo, we'll have a couple of bonghits and take your chopper! I'll get in
the sidecar.... crank up the Steppenwolf... bring the tyre irons and chains...

Christian

ObCD: Kingdom Come _Journey_