More best of 1997

Alex S. Garcia asg at LAGUNA.COM.MX
Thu Dec 18 12:33:03 EST 1997

Jesus ! How many times do we have to repeat this ??? It took me 10 damn
minutes to download that "record.wav" file - for which, you'll note, I have
absolutely *no interest whatsoever* !?!?! So, I will repeat it once more :
if you have such a file you'd like to share with others (pictures, sounds,
whatever), that's fine with me, but PLEASE don't send it to the list !
Rather, just tell people you have this and those who are interested can
contact you *privately* and you can send them directly the file without
using bandwidth for nothing and annoying half the list population (if not
more) !!!

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
  http://www.pelnet.com/icarus/