BOC: The order of Imaginos

Wed Dec 31 10:04:22 EST 1997

> However, I think the FAQ made a vague reference to some
> song called "Port Jefferson", as being part of the Imaginos
> sage.  PJ is on Long Island, right?  When would I* have
> visited this area?  And more importantly, does anyone have
> this song anywhere?

I've never heard this song - it was written way back in the late 60s
or early 70s by Buck, and as far as I know, Albert wasn't involved
with the music for it so that's probably why it wasn't included in
his demos, and perhaps he didn't know where it would fit?

But, if Imaginos was born in New Hampshire, perhaps he stopped in
New York on his way to Texas or New Orleans?

John