BOC: The order of Imaginos

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Dec 31 10:39:25 EST 1997

>I've never heard this song - it was written way back in the late 60s
>or early 70s by Buck, and as far as I know, Albert wasn't involved
>with the music for it so that's probably why it wasn't included in
>his demos, and perhaps he didn't know where it would fit?
>
>But, if Imaginos was born in New Hampshire, perhaps he stopped in
>New York on his way to Texas or New Orleans?

Hmmmm.... we know he left New Orleans on a boat...  what if
he went up the mississippi, up the Illinois river,
portaged across to the Chicago river (a canal links them
today), into Lake Michigan, over to Lake Huron, Lake
St. Clair, Lake Erie, over Niagra Falls, across
Lake Ontario, stopping by the Thousand Islands region
near Clayton, further down the St. lawrence, he could
then cut across to Lake Champlain across Vermont and
back to New Hampshire....

nah...