HW: Golden Void page updated

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Wed Feb 5 14:39:12 EST 1997

> yeah - seconded.  Excellent site.

Thank you!

> I note you haven't included Jerry
> Richards, I think?   This could be relevant now that Alan Davey is going
> part time.  Also Salt Tank was present at one of the London gigs a couple
> of years back.   Can't remember who he was now but the extra keyboards
> really filled out the sound of the band at the time and I think there
> was a strong Hawkwind connection there for a year or so.

I should include these two.  What instruments did they play with
Hawkwind?

Also, I don't seem to have information on what instruments John Clark,
Clive Dreamer, Rob Heaton, Mick Smith, or Dick Taylor played.  Can
someone fill these in for me?  Actually, I'm not even sure where I got
some of these names from anymore.

I have also redone the way the files are organized on my site.  The
only visible changes from this should be that the ".html" on the name
is no longer needed (but should still work), and that links you have
to any pages below the main page are probably no longer correct.  The
new, preferred site name is:

        http://www.enteract.com/~weil/golden_void/

I also added some new information.  The "album extras" page lists
Doremi, Quark, and PXR5 now (thanks to Andrew Gilham).  I added the
"Encounters" page, which has a few interviews and reviews.  (Actually,
if anyone can tell me who the compilations review is from, I would
like to credit them on the page.)  There is also a Nikwind concert
review on the Social Alliance page.  The "Back on the Streets" links
page is now online with a couple dozen entries.

The Golden Void site is still small, but I am working on it when I get
the chance.

Thanks for all the encouragement and help.

Frank

Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com | phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240

Matt Groening, creator of "The Simpsons", speaking on fans of "The
Simpsons": I have this comic strip called 'Life In Hell', which runs
in 200 newspapers, and I get a lot of fan mail from generally
articulate, literate people. And now I walk down the street and I see
people wearing Simpsons t-shirts who I'm afraid might beat me up, so
the quality of fans has broadened. The people who are my fans now
frighten me.       -- "Newsweek" magazine, June 18, 1990, page 13