Unsubstantiated allegations

RJ SPRAWL at STARLINX.COM
Wed Feb 5 11:16:26 EST 1997

> Yes indeed except if a logical connection can be made.  Which several
> people attempted to do when the thread started.  Unfortunately, it
> turned into a pissing contest.  Now if BOC would only get that album
> out, everyone could discuss that instead of the size of their organs
> [vicariously]
>
> theo

i dont think anyone is talking about the size of their vicar's organ. ;)
i just think some people wanted to make it clear that they are not
narrowminded musically.
with the following statement,i am not speaking to you theo,but a post to
the thread asking it to stop,
is still a post to the thread.if it bothers anyone,leave it alone,it will
eventually go away.
john could end it all,by posting a note admitting his poor choice of
words,then we could all be friends again.
rj (who has no hard feelings toward anyone,but do to his ineloquence
probably seems to.)