Unsubstantiated allegations

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Feb 6 04:06:45 EST 1997

> (apart from the obvious HW, Gong, Pink Floyd, Tangerine Dream,
> etc..),including Steeleye Span, Mike Batt, Gary Glitter, The Orb, 10cc, Sandy
> Denny,

        Sandy Denny rules!  Though I think in the end I might like June
Tabor better :)  I spent all of Tuesday night sitting up with a friend
from the Fairport Convention mailing list drinking unspeakable quantities
of Koelsch and cider while listening to Richard Thompson rarities and
other bizarre things of that ilk like the unreleased second Fotheringay
album ...
        Great fun.

        Steeleye coming back to Cambridge, UK in March, BTW.  Their show
last year was actually one of the finest concerts of the year for me :)

        I'd call myself a closet folk-rock fan, but there's nothing terribly
closet-y about it ;)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
Dept. of ASNAC, University of Cambridge            -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)