OFF : Henry Cow

Martyn Lawrence martynl at FUJITSU.COM.AU
Fri Feb 7 10:28:31 EST 1997

> In message <199702061339.NAA07193 at abel.ed.harlequin.co.uk>, Dave Berry
> <daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK> writes
> >I don't think there are many personnel links between HW and the others.
> >There are a couple of links via Gong, but even those are fairly minor.
> >
> >Dave.
>
> No, fair enough, but would you find it odd that someone into HW would
> also like Henry Cow? I suppose they're not that similar when I think
> about it but I've always lumped them together. (File under English
> Hippies 1973-76)
> --
> Jon Browne

Weren't Henry Cow on one of the greasy truckers lps,
ob hawk link :greasy truckers lps.
Im sure they're on the GT with gong,and from memory the henry cow side was
just alot of drumming and wind chimes.

regards

Marty(cooling down -5 days of +30 degrees,today its 29 ;-) )