Rush fans on BOC-L dicussion list

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Thu Feb 6 05:29:47 EST 1997

Hi

Was your cyop of the VH-1 interview from VH-1 broadcast? Becasue I don't
rmeber him being interviewed ina cahir. When was that done? inbetween songs. I
have a copy of audio (since I had torbule taping to the stereo video so taped
audio sound in stereo and mono video) and she tlaks to dave brook. They play
love in sapce which is faded out towards end and then I have adds and then
they coem back and do sliver machine and then it moves to someone else. I also
tryed to tpae the reshwoing of it the nigth after after and foudn the same
thing. Unless my one was rebraodcast but I don't remeber the msayign it. I
taped it sunday 14th april and tryed to tape it to video in steroe again on
15th.

Timmmy Fintan Langner
96163497 at brookes.ac.uk
Working for:
***************************     ********************    ****         ****
*     Oxygen 107.9FM      *     *   24 hours day   *    *OX*         *YG*
* Can you face the music? *     * but please make  *    * E * 107.9 * N *
*********         *********     *******      *******    *    * FM  *    *
        *   UK's  *                   *  a   *          *  *  *   *  *  *
        *  first  *                   * big  *          *  **  * *  **  *
        * student *                   *effort*          *  * *  *  * *  *
        *  radio  *                   *  to  *          *  *  *   *  *  *
        * station *                   *listen*          *  *   * *   *  *
        * to get  *                   *to the*          *  *    *    *  *
        *  year   *             *  Interview Show  *    *  *  miss   *  *
        * lience  *             *With Midlands bank*    *  *   out   *  *
 STARTS FRI 14THth FEB 97!!!!  Wednesdays 21pm-21.30pm     Oxygen 107.9