HW: Codex Booklet

OzHawks OzHawks at PCMICRO.COM.AU
Mon Feb 17 07:59:55 EST 1997

OK Guys n Gals,

The "Hawkwind Codex and Discography" booklet is now available.
Created in 1993 by members of the BOC-L mailing list, this essential
Hawkwind Reference has been massaged into A5 booklet form, with a neat
colour cover and almost professionally bound. Aarggh - I sound like a
Home Shopping Program!!!!

Anyway, The cost to get them made is just under $A10, so that's what
I'm charging you if you want a copy (plus P&P). The few cents leftover
will help pay for future issues of the "Flying Doctor".

P&P Rates are $A1.25 to anywhere in Vic, Aust, $A1.50 anywhere else.
O/S P&P is $A4.70 to the US, and $A5.30 to Europe

I'll accept whatever sort of payment you can manage, but prefer
either Bank Cheques or Money Orders (anything else you would
have to wait until it clears.)

Yours in Space,

Paul/Sonique

--
OzHawks          The Australian Hawkwind Appreciation Society
PO Box 884          Mail us an SAE for our free newsletter
Australia               mailto:OzHawks at pcmicro.com.au