HW Tattoos

Maxine Wesley mxw at DMU.AC.UK
Thu Feb 20 05:32:43 EST 1997

M Holmes <fofp at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK> burbled:

Jon Browne writes:
>> I came ****very*** close to getting the beautiful Elric portrait from
>> the frontispiece of the UK Eternal Champion Comps.
>> Thing is, there -will- be an Elric movie one day. It will more than
>> likely will star some goon.

>Nah, it's *gotta* be Rutger Hauer. Not only does he look pale but he has
>just the kind of weirdness required for the part.

Not to mention several other pleasing attributes... just a pity (as
someone else mentioned) that he's not a little younger, thinner etc.

Perhaps if they want a real 'elfin' type characture of Elric it should be
played by a woman..... not that I'm volunteering or anything but the
'pantomime' type aspect might work...

Maxine

The night shall be filled with music
And the cares that infest the day