Motorhead gig stopped

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Sat Feb 22 04:27:37 EST 1997

On Fri, 21 Feb 1997, Ted Alger wrote:

> >Steve
> >swann at panix.com
>
> the worst I saw was a Ministry concert where the stage (which was 4 feet high or so) had
> a fence all the way around it about 6 or 7 feet high.....people were climbing to the top of
> the fence and diving back in......amazingly, the only real casualty all night was some
> idiot who overdosed......

 Sorry guys, I gotta black cat ya on this.  At a Bolt Thrower gig I went
to people were diving from the ceiling (Real high, too), and some nut got
on top of thestack, dived, and then the stack fell on top of him, and a
few others.  NO one was hurt at all.

   Troy