OFF: Amber Revisited

RJ SPRAWL at STARLINX.COM
Tue Feb 25 05:37:33 EST 1997

> I haven't seen a copy of "The Illustrated Amber". Does this contain any
> maps? The technology tree would need to be substantially reworked,
> perhaps replacing many technologies with Magic ones, and introducing the
> Guns of Avalon as the only firearms. City improvements would also need
> some reworking and I guess the city gifs could be altered to something
> more fantasy oriented.

are you refering to the guide to castle amber, or gray morrow's
illustrated?
castle amber has interior building maps,but i think thats about it.it may
show the castle grounds,tho.
the illustrated guide doesnt have anymaps,i think,but its been a while
since my copy trumped out.
there is a new book out.cant remember the name. something like 'amber
resource book...'
i dont think its illustrated,tho,it seems to be just a summary of the
story.

> Anyway, if anyone has any thoughts on this, or is interested in
> collaborating. Let me know...

i think it sounds really interesting. and if i had the software yer
refering to,i would love to get involved.
but i dont. so let me know how it turns out... rj