BOC-L Digest - 30 Dec 1996 to 31 Dec 1996

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Thu Jan 2 06:26:33 EST 1997

>> From:          "BREVARD Adrian R." <ABrevard at SHL.COM>

> From:    "Ted Jackson jr.
>

> >The drummer was somebady filling in.  They said his name but I don't
> remember, but
> >they said he's from Meatloaf's band.
>
> A new drummer?  Hold that thought.

I didn't really get the sense that he was a new guy, but rather just
filling in for that gig.  My recollection is somewhat hazy [hey, by
that time, I was somewhat hazy...] but they didn't introduce him as
their new drummer.  Wouldn't break my heart if it were true, as this
guy could pound with the best of them.  He had Albert's style without
actually copying Albert.  In other words, he could sound like him
without playing his actual licks.  Very cool.  BOC would do well to
sign this guy up, but they'd have to lure him away from a [I presume]
big paycheck with Meatloaf...