OFF: RIP UWP lyrics archive

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Tue Jan 7 03:42:01 EST 1997

William Fuller wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Jan 1997, Stephen Swann wrote:
>
> > I always knew this would happen if the Internet 'went popular'.
> > We gained a lot, we lost a lot...  I'm not at all sure whether we made
> > out in the bargain.
>
> I knew this would happen, too. Clearly, we lost far more than we gained.

Hi- had to throw in on this one too!
I disagree! I have found more info about some very great bands here. I
would have never even known about Hawkwind, Dream Theater & a few other
bands, as well as the fact that I've found some really cool folx to talk
about things like this with. As far as my Humble opinion goes, I thik
it's made our world smaller, as well as made us as a community rather
than an island!
Keep rockin'
Pam

--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton