OFF: Moorcock/Shirley

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Tue Jan 14 03:42:32 EST 1997

> Oh yeah - saw this new anthology, entitled _Pawn of Chaos_, of "Eternal
> Champion" stories by divers hands.  There's one by MM, several by names than
> means nothing to me, one by Dungeons and Dragons supremo Gary Gygax (I
> remember the name from my misguided youth), and one by BOC lyricist John
> Shirley.

Speaking of Shirley, this may be old news, but I was in London on saturday and
noticed a newish edition of of couple of his books. The anthology _The
Exploding Heart_ has all his BOC lyrics tacked on at the back. Nightmare
Epiphany looks an absolute epic, if they ever got their fingers out to commit
it to tape !

Tim