Subject: OFF The Year in Music

Tue Jan 14 08:42:51 EST 1997

Theo asks:

> Maybe their management has its head up its
collective ass?
\

That's been the popular theory on BOC-L for some time . . .

Jazza queries:

>haave I missed something, and has
the current album deal _also_ fallen through, or are you just feeling the
Godot factor a bit? Nails being bitten here.

No, it's probably partly the "Godot" factor.  The discussion is based on
what BOC has done over the past X years, and folks here have expressed
the frustration we've all felt as fans during this time.  However, while
we all remain optimistic for the new album, it isn't here yet, and many
of us, when it comes to BOC, won't believe it until we see it.

BOC AOL chat tonight may have some new information -- I'll be on and will
forward any interesting info mentioned there.

John