OFF: Moorcock/Shirley

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Tue Jan 14 07:42:19 EST 1997

FoFP (Mike Holmes) sez--

> Coincidentally, as an ex-addict of Civilization I decided to have a look
> at Civilization II. The latest version has scenario and world-building
> tools built into the program and so I had a look around the Web for
> scenarios that folks had created and made available.

SIGH! Not only did Microprose improve an already amazing game, but my
brother had to go and buy it for me! I tell you, it's a plot to hinder my
research and prevent me from accomplishing anything even marginally
important! :-)

> I noticed one
> called "The Fall of Melnibone". I don't have the 'puter configured for
> CD-Rom yet so I haven't had a look but I presume that user-configured
> units will include dragons.

Where'd you see this (not that I need any more help frittering away my time
:-) )?

> If anyone is interested, I'd also like to find or create an Amber
> scenario.

That would be very cool.

Guido

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse