OFF: Moorcock/Shirley

M Holmes fofp at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Tue Jan 14 05:06:11 EST 1997

Andrew Gilham writes:

> Oh yeah - saw this new anthology, entitled _Pawn of Chaos_, of "Eternal
> Champion" stories by divers hands.  There's one by MM, several by names than
> means nothing to me, one by Dungeons and Dragons supremo Gary Gygax (I
> remember the name from my misguided youth), and one by BOC lyricist John
> Shirley.
>
> Everything's connected.

Coincidentally, as an ex-addict of Civilization I decided to have a look
at Civilization II. The latest version has scenario and world-building
tools built into the program and so I had a look around the Web for
scenarios that folks had created and made available. I noticed one
called "The Fall of Melnibone". I don't have the 'puter configured for
CD-Rom yet so I haven't had a look but I presume that user-configured
units will include dragons.

If anyone is interested, I'd also like to find or create an Amber
scenario. A Mars map would aso be ntrguing. Anyone know where there's a
good global map, (showng mountains, rifts and valleys) available on the Web?

> - Andy

FP