Subject: OFF The Year in Music -Reply

Tue Jan 14 16:26:01 EST 1997

Theo asks:

> Maybe their management has its head up its
collective ass?
\

That's been the popular theory on BOC-L for some time . . .

John,
There is at least one more possibility. They don't care. Maybe
Buck, Eric, and Allen are happy playing bars and making a living
doing it. I know that sounds kind of crazy but how else can you
explain the last, oh say, 10-13 years?

Well, I do think the band is reasonably happy playing the way they
do these days, but as far as a new album goes, they've been hinting
at one for years -- which does make me assume that they have at least
some desire to put out a new album.  And, if they don't, then they
should just stop making promises that they have no intentions of
keeping.

John