OTHER: CD-Later?

Jerry Guizar jguizar at EPIX.NET
Wed Jan 22 15:21:03 EST 1997

In <199701221917.OAA18998 at lnl70ga0.lae.lad.gmeds.com>, on 01/22/97 at
02:17 PM,
   Jeff Barlow <bzhj81 at LAE.LAD.GMEDS.COM> said:

>I ordered copies of Hawkwind's "Love In Space" and "Xenon Codex" from CD
>Now back in early December and still haven't seen my discs.

>Does anyone have any idea how long I should wait before I start to get
>worried?

   Things I do - Check my shopping account on-line (check 'order
history'). They should be listed there and you'll see if they were shipped
yet or are back-ordered (It took me almost a month to get LiS). I've had a
few that they couldn't get - what they usually do is..after a month you'll
get e-mail telling you that they haven't gotten it yet, what the prospects
are for getting it, and asking if you want to cancel the order or wait
longer (I think it's 2 or 3 more weeks before they cancel it).

   When you ordered them on-line you'll usually see something about the
chances of it being in stock (in stock, mid-stock, low-stock) and
sometimes you'll get a message telling you it will be back-ordered).

Jerry

jguizar at epix.net